Last year was the first year in the Jim Schwartz era and there were already changes with in the Organization. Starting with Kettle ball Training during training camp and open competitions all the way around. Through the 2009 season and there was progression through Scott Linehans offense and from Matthew Stafford as well as fast rising linebacker DeAndre Levy as well as the emergence of rookie safety Louis Delmas. Fast forward to the off-season and you can see the out with the old and in with the new continues with the acquisition of defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch and wide receiver Nate Burleson who had a sub-par couple years in Seattle and a solid draft with the picks of Ndamukong Suh, Jahvid Best, and what Could be the steal of the draft in Amari Spivey. This is not your Detroit Lions teams of the early 2000s, its a new day in Lion Land and a new buzz is generated, just ask safety Louis Delmas who said ” It’s no surprise if we come out and get eight wins, I won’t be surprised at all. We know we can do it.” With that said, I’m going to get on the Lions bandwagon or at least put one leg in because Jim Schwartz has put new life into the Detroit Lions.
- Stanford Routt, Fabian Washington, and Hiram Eugene played better defense than every player in the #raiders secondary and that's sad 19 hours ago
- No one has ever legit doubted your game just those talking guys that have shows to fill and their probably not seri… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- This photo also describes the #raiders team performance against the #chiefs today #ass twitter.com/marquetteking/… 2 days ago
- Intercepted by a coach as soon as he tried to come back on the field then ruled out for the game twitter.com/taylortwellman… 2 days ago
- Downing shouldn't be fired but a definite demotion is in order #raiders 2 days ago
- 1,233 hits