Last year was the first year in the Jim Schwartz era and there were already changes with in the Organization. Starting with Kettle ball Training during training camp and open competitions all the way around. Through the 2009 season and there was progression through Scott Linehans offense and from Matthew Stafford as well as fast rising linebacker DeAndre Levy as well as the emergence of rookie safety Louis Delmas. Fast forward to the off-season and you can see the out with the old and in with the new continues with the acquisition of defensive end Kyle Vanden Bosch and wide receiver Nate Burleson who had a sub-par couple years in Seattle and a solid draft with the picks of Ndamukong Suh, Jahvid Best, and what Could be the steal of the draft in Amari Spivey. This is not your Detroit Lions teams of the early 2000s, its a new day in Lion Land and a new buzz is generated, just ask safety Louis Delmas who said ” It’s no surprise if we come out and get eight wins, I won’t be surprised at all. We know we can do it.” With that said, I’m going to get on the Lions bandwagon or at least put one leg in because Jim Schwartz has put new life into the Detroit Lions.
- Check out my episode from The Quinn Thomas Podcast on @anchor: anchor.fm/quinn-thomas/e… 1 week ago
- Sports is the only place where the athlete does what's best for them and people get upset about it, aren't we all t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Word, I remember Greenberg blowing a couple gaskets back in them Va Tech days real animated stuff twitter.com/realjaywilliam… 1 week ago
- @flaw3ss_n_brown I do have big hands 😉 https://t.co/br5ExbOyOU 1 week ago
- RT @clarencehilljr: Never forget https://t.co/KvPGCT7CSn 1 week ago
- 1,233 hits