Georgia Bulldogs wide receiver AJ Green was finally handed a punishment for his dealings with an “Agent”. The punishment was 4 games. Two things I saw wrong with this is how Marcel Dareus took 2000 dollars from an agent and get two games while Green sells his jersey for a thousand dollars to a man who identified himself as a jersey collector. Another thing I saw wrong with this is how the NCAA found out, its kind of reminiscent to what happened with Dez Bryant and his situation. This is a classic example of how the powers that be in the NCAA react when they are not able to make a profit off of one of their players. When they don’t, they look into what you do and when you sell your game worn jersey to a collector for a thousand bucks there’s an issue. I;m not saying that Green should have sold the jersey, I’m only saying theres bigger things the NCAA needs to worry bout like fixing the BCS, all of this conference moving around instead to jeopardizing one young mans professional future.
- Demar Derozan and Jakob Poetl was an offer the #lakers couldn’t beat for Kawhi 2 days ago
- Welcome home @JabariParker twitter.com/chicagobulls/s… 6 days ago
- All 12 of them boys got out of that cave, shoutouts to all involved in that rescue man 1 week ago
- That’s vowel on vowel crime there twitter.com/hoopshype/stat… 1 week ago
- That's literally "in one ear and out the other" twitter.com/historyinpics/… 1 week ago
- 1,233 hits