Georgia Bulldogs wide receiver AJ Green was finally handed a punishment for his dealings with an “Agent”. The punishment was 4 games. Two things I saw wrong with this is how Marcel Dareus took 2000 dollars from an agent and get two games while Green sells his jersey for a thousand dollars to a man who identified himself as a jersey collector. Another thing I saw wrong with this is how the NCAA found out, its kind of reminiscent to what happened with Dez Bryant and his situation. This is a classic example of how the powers that be in the NCAA react when they are not able to make a profit off of one of their players. When they don’t, they look into what you do and when you sell your game worn jersey to a collector for a thousand bucks there’s an issue. I;m not saying that Green should have sold the jersey, I’m only saying theres bigger things the NCAA needs to worry bout like fixing the BCS, all of this conference moving around instead to jeopardizing one young mans professional future.
- The #raiders challenged the #pats in the last matchup during the beginning of the rebuild, the team ready now can't… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- This @JoeBudden #migos thing is so overblown man, just a high tension situation in public, knowing damn well nothing was gonna happen 2 days ago
- Nice starting lineup but definitely bottom 5 bench, got to address that twitter.com/timberwolves/s… 5 days ago
- Butler,Wiggins,Towns is a scary big 3 for the #Twolves.. good work by Milt Newton here 6 days ago
- #garpax should have thrown #MCW into this damn deal 6 days ago
- 1,233 hits